Leisure and Recreation
A Friday evening, a friendly gathering in the garden of our school with teachers : Songs and appetizers …. Free discussions and free language options
A Tuesday afternoon , a demo of
▲ An evening picnic on the ▲ central beach of Saint Raphael with some staff members: Paul - Meganne
- Tennis instruction, in group of max 3 persons or private at the Tennis Club Baudino with our talented instructor : Oliver Maes : 06 62 44 66 36 , Tuition fees for one hour = 30 Eur, alone or per group. If you care to book only a tennis court : call 04 94 19 22 09 for around 15 EUR per hour
- Golf instruction at nearby golf courses : There is also cycling and riding.
- Adults & youngsters can learn dinghy sailing or windsurfing at the local yacht club. Club Nautique de Saint-Raphael : The instruction is entirely in French so they learn numerous sailing terms and commands too. Information at the secretariat : 04 94 95 11 66
- Excursions by boat one afternoon with "Les Bateaux Bleus" to the famous Riviera resort of Saint-Tropez or the hilltop village of St-Paul du Vence.
- Wine tasting at well known Provençal vineyards like Chateau Saint-Martin.
- Visits to the museums of Chagall, Matisse in Nice And Picasso in Antibes or a day at Europe's Grand Canyon, the Gorge du Verdon.
|An evening encounter on a café terrace
on the Waterfront
|The same evening with a relaxed mother and her son , enjoying the company / the atmosphere|
Besides golf, tennis, windsurfing and aerobics which we can arrange for you through the school's auspices, we can also organize additional activities such as squash, mountain- bike riding in Valescure, diving just off the coast at Port Santa LuciaSailing at the Club Nautique
Horseback riding at the Ranch Equestre "Les Murettes" in Roquebrune, 15 kms outside St-Raphael and watch the below diaporama or the Ranch des trois fers in the suburb of le Dramont, specialized in ponies for young children.
On Saturdays we have all day excursions to San Remo in Italy via Monaco or, a coastal drive to the Picasso Museum in Antibes, the Chagall and Matisse Museums in Nice and the Fondation Maeght in St. Paul-de-Vence.
Or a visit to the Aqualand facilities in Saint-Aygulf, outside Fréjus. Cost: Whole day Euro 23, Half day Euro 15.
An exciting whole Saturday with different generations at Aqualand. You may bring along your own packed lunch. Alternative : several restaurants inside the facilities.
Full Day Excursion to Picasso, Chagall And Matisse
Introduction Course In Wine Skills And Tasting
For all connoisseurs of wine. A half day in the afternoon at the winery Le Chateau Saint-Martin