High Intensive French Courses for those who wish to be efficient speakers towards their contacts in Francophone countries
- Aim to achieve higher proficiency in French within a limited time frame; just a few weeks!
- When planning a trip to France, visit our French school in Saint-Raphaël and focus on the important vocabulary needed
-This includes airport vocabulary, travelling by train, by coach , by shuttle buses, your likes and dislikes, your family etc.
- Learn and practice the real, modern spoken French language and the way it is spoken in a relaxed, casual situation
- Focus on communicating with simple phrases, being polite, talk about yourself, your family, your hobbies, your job and more
- Repetition is key in practicing French sentences, with daily learning of new words and phrases
- Track your progress and learn to build sentences using equivalent / alternative words and adjectives in your phrases
- Practice what you've learned , using the fresh French vocabulary you've learned , is the best way to remember it.
- Intenstive training every day is the single most important thing you can do to improve your French. Visit beautiful Saint-Raphaël in Summer!
- The genuine and effective physical presence in a small class, with interaction between students and their teacher is the best situation for learning French
- Our Adult High Intensive French Courses will help you to become proficient in a no time!
Our high intensive courses are perfect for:
Those who are employed in business or by different organizations. Those who need French for their contacts in francophone countries. Those who are about to undertake an important trip abroad and need to freshen their skills in French.
Practice exercises in writing correct sentences
The daily lunch at La Parenthèse with a teacher in charge
Three young ambitious students, already advanced in French, who booked their own private afternoon intensive group , on their way to the instructor.
A young student from Vienna, Austria in intensive immersion session
- 2, 3 or 4 weeks, 8 hrs/day - 40 lessons/week, Monday-Friday - Three different teachers each day - 10 students in the morning - 3 students in the afternoon - Private tutoring during lunch, max. 2 students
Two motivated executives on the High Intensive
Group sizes change based on the subject matter. You will be busy from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. The lunch session counts as tuition time since you will sit alone or with one other student at a special table with a teacher. You will be training your verbal skills according to a syllabus drawn up in advance by the alternating teachers. The meals take place at one of our three restaurants we can choose, with a two-course menu, wine and coffee that will take about 90 min.