We are probably the most family-friendly French Language School in France on the Riviera; the only one that welcomes whole families to take part on our French Language Courses in France. Parents together with their children, (both teenagers and youngsters from ages 4 to 17 in different classes), are able to attend our efficient French courses in France, at very affordable and attractive accommodation and tuition fees.
French Language Courses in France - Adult school & Teens Summer Camps
The Central beach of Saint-Raphael with some first class hotels and sea view
French language school on the French Riviera w/intensive optionsFrench language school w/tuition on culture, civilizationand learning social competence when meeting with Frenchmen
If you want to combine a summer holiday and learn a new language along the way. French Language Holidays is the perfect place to book your summer French language courses in France. We also provide intensive French language courses for the keener learner.
We are a French language school located in the coastal town of Saint-Raphael, on the beautiful French Riviera, offering a wonderful way to learn French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices. Our registered name since 1977 is France Langue & Culture.
We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises of morning French language courses, leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports. The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations and at most a short walk to the beach. We also provide a Children's Club with real and playful tuition classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents attend their French courses.
Our school is very well known in this part of the Riviera. For the 38th consecutive year, we are offering French summer courses in France to international customers of all ages and levels, coming from all corners of the planet.
French Course on the Riviera!
- Come and enjoy the wonderful Mediterranean atmosphere, endless blue skies and balmy weather the French Riviera is renowned for. Study here on one of our French language Courses at the one of the region’s oldest, most renowned French language school!
- One of the Rivera’s oldest French language schools – established since 1976 located in Saint Raphael – the perfect destination for an immersion language holiday!
- French courses in France specifically designed to boost your language fluency in as short a time as possible.
- Morning holiday classes 4 hrs from 09.00 to 12.30 Monday to Friday
- Morning + afternoon Intensive classes 6 hrs/day , 100% spoken French with max 3 students same level
- Experienced, French-native teachers whose prime concern is to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
- Courses for the whole family! (Tailor-made courses for adults, teenagers and youngsters) - Interesting cultural excursions as part of the course.
- Daily opportunity to converse in French with teachers and other students after class.
- Attractive accommodation, affordable rates and tuition fees.
- We are absolutely the best value French language school along the Riviera without compromising on quality.
Below is a summary of the various Programmes offered, with their sub-link, allowing you to take a brief look at the contents of each of them to guide your choice:
An advanced morning session with Pascal, the teacher in charge
For summer 2016, you will receive a special anniversary present you will have use for during your whole lifetime.
We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places. Specializing in courses in the French language, the school offers a full curriculum for all ages.
Our best publicity and reward are the previous students listed when you click on the links: testimonials and references.
Here below , a quick look at the summer course schedule for 2016 to facilitate your planning.
Sunday: Arrivals and Departures from Saint Raphaël
|2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|June 5 - June 19||June 5 - June 26||June 5 - July 03|
|June 19 - July 03|
|July 03 - July 17||June 26 - July 17||July 03 - July 31|
|July 17 - July 31|
|July 31 - August 14||July 17 - August 07||July 31 - August 28|
|August 14 - August 28|
|August 28 - September 11||August 07 - August 28|
Once you have been reading this introduction, please take your time and click further on all the links in the right or the above column at the top of this homepage. You will get a comprehensive picture of our profile and how we run our French language school. Merci.